Dr. Ramy Georgy
• Australian dental board (AHPRA) dental surgeon
• Certified in myofunctional orthodontic treatment.
• Orthodontics Long Course Part I & II, University of Sydney
• Invisalign Clear Orthodontic Aligners Training Program, University of Sydney
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery, University of Adelaide,
Dr Ramy Georgy has completed a large range of dental training at the most authoritative institutions in Australia. Except being working as general dentist at A Birte Smile, he also performs Invisalign, Orthodontics & Myobrace treatments.
• Comfortable with close personal interaction
• Very gentle & humorous
• A detail-oriented person
• Excited about the profession of dentistry
• Passionate about providing care to those in need.
• Orthodontics & Myofunctional Orthodontics
• Invisalign treatment
• Tooth whitening
• Cosmetic dentistry: Bleaching, crown and bridge work, direct indirect restorations
• Surgical procedures: extractions of un-impacted teeth including upper wisdom teeth
More about him:
His passion for dentistry has driven him to travel long distances to attend seminars and courses to refine his knowledge. Not only has he obtained a tertiary qualification in dental surgery, but he also obtained certificates for Invisalign, Orthodontics and Myobrace.
As a kid-friendly dentist, he loves to communicate with and take care of those young patients through an appropriate manner. So kids love him!