Dr. Samantha Tan
She is the most charming dentist in Preston at Dentist A Brite Smile.
- Current full AHPRA registration with no restrictions- DEN0001991810
- Current ADAVB member. ADA federal membership number 25920
- Current Victorian radiation licence
- Professional indemnity with DPL, Guild and MIPS
- Working with Children Check (WWC)- card number 0711642A-01
- National Police Check Certificate- check reference number 50091734
Continuing Professional Development (CPD):
- Introductory Orthodontics- Melbourne University 2017
- Case acceptance- Dr Mark Hassed 2017
- Anterior Aesthetics- Dr Tennent Emerson 2016
- Practical Oral Surgery- Dr Barbara Woodhouse 2016
- Joint Collegiate Scientific Meeting- RACDS 2016 Young Dentist Hub Conference 2016
- Very relaxed and gentle personality
- Comfortable with close personal interaction
- A detail-oriented person
- Excited about the profession of dentistry
- Passionate about providing care to those in need.
- Endodontic rotary instrumentation: Dentsply Protaper and SybronEndo TF
- Tooth cleaning & tooth whitening
- Nitrous oxide sedation
- Cosmetic dentistry: Bleaching, crown and bridge work, direct indirect restorations
- X-rays: Confident in using digital system using both sensors and phosphor plate system
- Surgical procedures: extractions of un-impacted teeth including upper wisdom teeth
More abour her:
Samantha enjoys all aspects of General Dentistry and she is confident with performing extractions, endodontic and crown treatments. She is committed to providing her patients the highest quality of care. Therefore, she takes an interest in establishing good rapport with all patients to care for their general well being as well as their dental needs. She also actively participate in CPD programs and she is always keen to learn new skills.
She has good work ethic and she is respectful to all staff, colleagues and supervisors. She has full AHPRA registration, a Victorian radiation licence and current professional indemnity.
Dr Samantha Tan is available at our Preston clinic.
Call us at 03 9842 1475 or find our Awesome “Book Online” to make an appointment!